PowerChina International Group Limited (hereinafter referred to as “PowerChina International”) is the international business headquarters and the core business center of the Power Construction Corporation of China—the world’s top hydropower, electric power and infrastructure construction group in terms of size, strength and brand influence. In 2020, the Group ranked 157th in the “Fortune Global 500”, and also ranked 5th in the Engineering News-Record’s Top 250 Global Engineering Contractors and 7th in its Top 250 International Engineering Contractors list. It ranks first globally in the field of power construction, and is the world’s largest power engineering contractor.
At present, PowerChina International employs over 800 staff and has 6 regional headquarters. As of the end of 2020, PowerChina International has set up 453 overseas offices in 120 countries. The total contract value of projects under construction exceeds $100 billion.
- 1. Proficient in English and able to speak a second language (French, Spanish) is preferred
- 2. Willingness to work overseas
- 3. Chinese level HSK-4 or above is preferred
- 4. Prior co-op or internship experience preferred
- 5. Good team player and quick learner
- 6. Good communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and productiveness
Please send your resume/CV to: email@example.com
Address: Powerchina International, Building 23, No.17 Xi Cui Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C