- Exceed team and individual KSIs as set by the Sales Manager
- Build up strategic partnership with key OEMs and KAs to obtain more business value.
- Develop new opportunities with prospective customers independently.
- Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers.
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. margin, growth, named customer CVP, and trade debtor target.)
- Be responsible and proactive in HSE issue that affects the individual, the office/field environment and their customers.
- Ensure Sales Expectations are fully met via Sales 1st behaviors. Actively implement Sales Basics (POPSA, Call repots, One Account Plans, Coaching reports, etc) up to standard.
- Ensure all key account plans are in place, and review in a timely manner e.g. WILO and MILO
- Be accountable for own development plan to continuously improve competencies
- Adherence to Shell Business Principles and Anti-Trust Guidelines
- Adherence to Standard Offer Book
- To keep hunt new prospect and increase the SoW in existing OEMs & KAs via up-sell, cross-sell and value sell, focusing on premium growth and grease acceleration
- Review & plan customer business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debt. Carry out negotiations with customers, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including: price, contract, payment terms and services).
- Ensure all service providers carry out the agreed terms.
- Ensures that all customer interaction activities are properly logged and updated in the appropriate CRM systems.
- Propose and sell marketing initiatives to new and existing customers against set targets as defined with marketing team.
- Work with other Shell teams and third parties where necessary to provide an efficient and cost effective service to the customer
What we need from you?
- Sales/business experience in related key sectors highly preferred
- Understand key account management in terms of customer relationship management and customer service management.
- Strong analysis and problem solving ability.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining long term relationship with key customers.
- Track record in delivering results and achieving business/sales targets.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, able to work under pressure, and a good team player.