- Rich industrial experience in computer vision, covering at least one of following topics: video segmentation, self-supervised learning, active learning
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-arts about computer vision algorithms
- Proficient in Python and popular deep learning framework to prove the concept
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Publication record in relevant venues (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGGRAPH)
- Have successful project experience on one of following areas, including active learning, efficient labeling tools or data efficiency
Click here to read more.