China, Yantai, Shandong, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- Maintenance and repair of mixing , filling and other equipment in Yantai Plant. Root case analysis for breakdown.
- Improving equipment for better efficiency, safety and reliability
- Do daily check for all equipment and implement preventive maintenance by maintenance plan.
- Participate in 5S and follow SHE&Q requirement IATF16949/ISO 45001/ISO14001/MES etc.
- Key Dimensions
- There are more than 160 sets mixers and filling machines in Yantai plant. In addition to these main machine, also have more than 70 sets pump and 60 set ovens and other assistant machines.
- Total 19 engineers to maintain all these equipment including 3PL equipment maintenance.
- Annual volume is about 5000T
- Principal Accountabilities
- Do daily check for all equipment and implement preventive maintenance by maintenance plan. 30%
- Maintenance and repair all equipment in Yantai plant. Make downtime analysis and continue improvement for equipment. Installation and adjustment for new equipment. 40%
- New equipment selection follow safety and healthy requirement. Continue improvement to avoid the safety and environment risk and energy saving for equipment. Select qualified supplier to provide the equipment and service follow SHE requirement. 10%
- 5S,WRA,ORCA,LOTOTO, 10%
- Carry out assigned task 10%
- College or above degree with major in Mechanical related is required
- 3+ years’ experience on production line maintenance, especial mechanical design and assembly,
- Solid knowledge on TPM process
- Strong ability of communication, coordination and organization and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD or Solid works 6. Good English skill at listening, speaking, reading and writing
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.