China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Regional Pricing Manager is a key position within our organization. The role focuses on driving pricing activities and their associated change management throughout Asia-Pacific, as well as it offers the opportunity to represent regional topics in a global pricing context.
- Lead on-going pricing activities across product, sales, marketing, and finance and assess resource need for POM implementation
- Drive value capture by implementing regional price strategy and pricing processes
- Pro-actively provide expertise in price setting for regional products (e.g., consults in setting-up of a value calculator), and in price execution (e.g., consults in preparation of high impact pricing approvals)
- Develop internal and external communications related to pricing (e.g., price change communications)
- Help to design and execute pricing analyses (e.g., waterfall, scatterplots, raw-material impact) and report actual pricing vs. guidance into leadership team.
- Set aspirations/targets for execution organization (together with sales)
- Manage and train the Pricing organization and lead adoption of pricing tool
- Support build-up of competitive and market intelligence
- Align and coordinate with global stakeholders of the Henkel pricing community
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Operational pricing: analytics & execution (e.g. raw mats analytics & driver decks) 30%
- Operational pricing: reporting & tracking (e.g. create price tracker & report to Leadership Team)20%
- Strategic pricing: implement new processes (e.g. approval workflow) and tools (pricing software) 30%
- Strategic pricing: establish pricing strategies by market segment, based on market intelligence 10%
- Other pricing topics (act as subject matter expert for pricing requests) 10%
- Master Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant business experience in the fields of pricing, strategic marketing or sales excellence
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in working in a large, matrixed organization with international focus
- Strong leadership, project management and analytical skills with the ability to influence people at different levels across the organization
- Experience in change management as well as project execution (e.g. capability to effectively manage simultaneous work streams and a broad variety of stakeholders)
- Knowledge of pricing software (e.g. PROS, Vendavo or similar) and in B2B price analyses methodologies if preferred
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
What the Role Can Offer You
- Through this role you can be part of a multinational company, working with international teams and multiple functions.
- This job is a great start into the Henkel business (since it offers many stakeholder touchpoints)due to this it is a great stepping stone into future positions as part of your career development.
- Henkel has a great team spirit and company culture- it isa company you want to work for!
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.