- Experience in managing a small team, recruitment, training and employee development
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Impeccable organization and documentation skills.
- Competent in using productivity tools like Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Excel, Word and Project.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with cross-functional teams of professionals.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with international shipping practices including Li-ion battery regulations preferred.
- Experience in recording detailed and accurate summaries of shipments and stock.
- Experience with maintaining an inventory database.
- Able to effectively contribute to a dynamic and often fast-paced, high pressure work environment.
- EXPERIENCE WITH ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS INVENTORY
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with shipping, receiving, purchasing and lab consumables
Click here to read more.