Thermofluids & energy engineering
Advanced manufacturing technologies （Preferable in Semiconductor fabrication and precision metrology, Laser / Electron Beam Precision Machining, Photonic Manufacturing and Metrology, Defense & Aeronautical Manufacturing, Intelligent Manufacturing System & Equipment, but not limited in these areas）
Manufacturing Engineering （Recruitment Priorities will be on candidates with the ability to teach one of the courses of Manufacturing Processes, Engineering Materials or Principles of Manufacturing, etc.）
System and control
Applicants shall provide:
1. A faculty position application form （The template can be downloaded from here: https://goo.gl/1wePxE）
2. A detailed Curriculum Vitae
3. A research statement （up to 3 pages）
4. A teaching statement （up to 3 pages）
5. A copy of official doctorate degree certificate （if already acquired）
6. Copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
7. Contact information of 3 referees
Applicants should submit the application package in a single pdf file through e-mail to Dr. Pei-Chun Lin, Professor and Chair of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Ms. Yu-Yan Lin at email@example.com.
Or mail the carbon copy of the application package to:
Dr. Pei-Chun Lin
No.1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road,
ME, Eng. Bldg., room508
Taipei 10617, Taiwan
The applications received before January 2023 will be reviewed for the positions starting on August 2023.
The applications received before July 2023 will be reviewed for the positions starting on February 2024.