- 15+ years experience in supplier quality and manufacturing, including 5+ years of leading a team of engineers
- Experience developing process quality plans, supplier quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts
- Working knowledge of mechanical quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations
- Experience with the development and evaluation of measurement systems
- Project management experience and a deep understanding of problem solving tools including design of experiments, root cause analysis and statistical analytical tools
- Experience with any of the following: mechanical enclosures, castings, plastic parts, injection molding, stamping, tooling, jigs, fixtures, or automotive high volume quality manufacturing engineering
- Experience in display/touch/semi-conductor technology preferred
Click here to read more.