One of the primary skill requirements for this requisition is ability to speak/read/write in Thai language.
The Ops Sup Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Sup Analyst 1 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Perform business analysis and documentation of the current and future state of Client Reports and Advices (client communication letters, notices, and confirms)
- Provide regular status updates for all project participants and create presentations for steering committee updates
- Work with various Legal & Compliance teams to obtain sign-off on all regulatory business requirements
- Serve as primary liaison between the key business stakeholder and technology, including recommending business priorities by advising stakeholders on options, risks, costs, prioritizations, and delivery timelines
- Recommend business priorities by advising stakeholders on options, risks, costs, prioritizations, and delivery timelines
- Create and facilitate training sessions, webcast demos and write User Acceptance Test scripts and business scenarios against specified requirements
- Create, manage and maintain project plans and act as the project manager for all follow ups across various departments
- Work on multiple projects in parallel focusing on continued delivery of regulatory client deliverables, such as legal statements/performance reporting/advices/letters/notices
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of client reporting across the industry and our competitors
- Working knowledge of SQL environments and database queries
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting