- – Require: strong analytical model building and problem solving capability
- – Require: strong quantitative data analysis abilities, using JMP, Matlab, or equivalent tools.
- – Require: strong ability to communicate clearly and efficiently across a range of technical disciplines with a broad slate of stakeholders, including management, peers, and suppliers.
- – Require: PhD/MS/BS in Optics, Physics, Opto-mechanics, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- – Require: in-depth knowledge & experiences in one or more of the following fields:
- – Ray tracing modeling and tolerance analysis, with LightTools and/or Zemax.
- – Optical instruments, e.g. imaging cameras, spectro-radiometer, spectrometer, colorimeter, microscope, …
- – Display panel’s optical characterization.
- – Highly experienced in Matlab, Python, or C/C++ programming for data analysis, image analysis, or HW system control
- – Light sources, e.g. III-V LEDs, OLEDs, VCSEL, tunable lasers,…
- – Optical detectors, e.g. image sensors, photo-diodes, APD, PMT,…
- – Optical components e.g. lens assembly, collimator, polarizer, modulator, beam splitter, DMD, waveguides, …
- – Camera calibrations or imaging system calibrations.
- – Prefer: 3+ years of industry work experience
Click here to read more.