- Hands-on working knowledge in electrical engineering, optics, optical metrology and lab equipment (microscopes, spectrometers, detector, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Strong understanding of sensor design and characterization
- Proficiency in scripting/programming language and software for data analysis, visualization and interface to sensor/device, for example Matlab, Python, C, JMP, Excel.
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging, and functional verification.
- Experience with high volume product design and manufacturing as well as statistical production tolerance analysis.
- Good understanding of Gauge R&R methodology is a plus.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and appetite for innovation and rigorous solutions.
- Strong communication (written & verbal) in both English and Mandarin.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and drive things with minimal supervision.
Click here to read more.