- Engineering background in digital/analog/mix-mode IC. Strong understanding on display backplane related functional blocks, such as row/column drivers, ADC/DAC, LDO, output buffers etc.
- Engineering background in semiconductor process and device development, testing and validation.
- Engineering background in compact model development.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Track record with designing and conducting DOEs, data processing, and provide technical assessment.
- Hands-on layout design, pre/post layout simulation, and tape-out experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience & technical knowledge in the design and development of active matrix displays or other array-based systems preferred.
- Chip/panel architecture level design experience is a plus.
- Understanding of electrical-optical modeling of display-related emissive devices is a plus.
Click here to read more.