You’re an active listener and a determined person who thrives in a collaborative environment like ours. You want to use your skills to help others progress, whether that’s internally with your team or seeing the impact your work can have on people around the world as you help us expand into new markets. You’re ready for a challenge and aren’t afraid to try new ideas.
About this role
Udemy Business is looking to hire a Partnership Manager who will develop healthy relationships with Udemy partners to generate sales revenue, collaborative partnerships and sustainable growth in China. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tenured channel salesperson, experienced in channel sales who is operationally oriented and wants to drive sales through our strategic partners. This is a remote role based in China, with a preference for Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen, and will report to the Head of Partnership and Operations, China.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Partnership Manager for Udemy Business in China, you will play a crucial role in driving the revenue growth through effective management of multiple strategic partners in the Chinese market. You will be responsible for managing our partnerships, executing our operating plan, and driving sales revenues.
- Execute the sales channel strategy and manage healthy working relationships with Udemy strategic partners.
- Act as the main point of contact for partners, ensuring their needs are met, and proactively addressing any and all issues and concerns.
- Provide onsite support, including development of sales/marketing materials, meeting prospects and customers, representing Udemy at events and conferences throughout China.
- Collaborate with our partners in sales operations and sales data management. Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions, identify areas for improvement and track sales performance.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments in China’s corporate learning and development landscape.
- Work with our Director of Sales and Customer Success Enablement to help our partners stay informed about Udemy’s latest marketing narratives, product updates, sales pitches, and launched initiatives.
- Provide feedback to internal teams for product enhancements, operational efficiency, partnership health level, and market insights.
- Travel may encompass up to 25% both domestically and internationally.
If you are a strategic thinker, results-driven, and passionate about transforming education in the corporate sector, we invite you to join Udemy’s mission to improve lives through learning. Apply now to be a key player in shaping the future of workplace learning in China!
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in partnership management or business operations, particularly in SaaS industry, e-learning or technology sector.
- Detail oriented with a bias for action in order to effectively influence others.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we’d love to hear from you!
Life at Udemy
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
- We’re invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we’re a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we’re better for it.
- Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You’ll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
- Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it’s our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
- We’re committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work and Built In Best Places to Work.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You’ve got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.
If you are a candidate with a disability and require reasonable accommodation in order to submit an application, please contact us at email@example.com.