Postdoctoral Position at Microbiome Medicine Center, Southern Medical University (SMU)
The microbiome medicine center of SMU seeks applications for a postdoctoral position in gut microbiome-focused on systems biology、mechanism of signal transduction、pathology for projects about metabolic diseases, stroke, cancer, maternal and infant’ shealth.
Based on our previous work (Yan et al Nature medicine, 2018; Xia et al. gut, 2019) we explore the gut microbiome variations in stroke, preeclampsia and portal hypertension trying to explore the mechanism, treatment and intervention of these diseases. With the mission to deliver scientific, economic and societal value, MMC aims to translate knowledge into clinical applications impacting on healthcare systems while shaping personalized medicine. We are also developing new technologies and methods of diseases examination and diagnosis. More information will be available on http://portal.smu.edu.cn/renshi/info/1040/4485.htm.
Salary will be classified based on qualifications
Basic annual salary 56,800$ with other benefits like rental subsidy of 3,400$/year and reward money for publishing research article as lead author in reputed journals and for receiving research grants.
Applicant with the age 35or less having minimum one or more SCI paper (JCR>=2) within the 3years from the award of Ph.D degree.
If the applicant over 35 years, he/she must published one SCI paper (JCR=1) or 2 SCI papers (JCR>=2).
The stand-out condition (The selected candidate should achieve one of the following conditions during their work period)
1. Should Publish 1 paper in SCI (JCR=1) or 2 papers in SCI (JCR>=2).
2. Receive special support from national natural science foundation of China (NSFC) or postdoctoral fund, and publish 1 SCI papers (JCR>=3).
3. Receive grants from provincial or ministerial projects or postdoctoral science foundation, and publish 1 SCI paper (JCR>=2)
Basic annual salary of 42,660$ with other benefits like rental subsidy of 34,00$/year and scholarship for excellent work performance.
Under the age of 35, the research performance in the past three years is not lower than the current standard of doctor’s degree awarding of southern medical university.
The stand-out condition (One of the following conditions is met)
1. Should Publish 1 SCI paper (JCR>=2) or 2 SCI papers (JCR>=3).
2. Receive special support from NSFC or postdoctoral foundation, and publish atleast 1 SCI paper.
3. Receive grants from provincial or ministerial projects or postdoctoral science foundation, and publish 2 SCI papers or more.
How to Apply:
Please email updated CV and support documents to [email protected]