- Solid fundamentals in both analog and digital design and comfortable with tackling new challenges with critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in Power & Magnetics preferred. Any background in Wireless Power would be advantageous.
- Familiar with various communication protocols (USB, SPMI, SPI, I2C and UART) and low power embedded systems.
- Experience working with cross functional firmware partners.
- Hands on coding experience in languages such as Python, Matlab or C.
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging, and functional verification.
- Experience with high volume product design and manufacturing as well as statistical production tolerance analysis. Good understanding of Gauge R&R methodology would be a plus.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and appetite for innovation, rigour & healthy paranoia
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Team player with the ability to work independently and drive things with minimal direction
- Occasional travel within China will be required, depending on project requirements and build schedules.
Click here to read more.