- 3+ years experience in product design (preferably consumer electronic products i.e. Handheld/portable device)
- Experience with component modules (LCD, batteries, camera modules, etc.) and interconnects (FPC design and ACF bonding).
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques.
- Deep understanding of material knowledge
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility;
- Proven ability in plastic and metal part design.
- Working knowledge of finite element analysis theory
- Experience working with overseas manufacturers.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Integration of wireless antenna (GSM, GPS, Wifi) into mechanical enclosures a big plus *
- Integration of electrical subsystems (display, microphone, speaker, receiver, camera)
- Unigraphics NX or Pro-engineer fluency desirable.
- Working with Labs and knowing the equipments to resolve issues.
- This position will require travel (40%+/ Year)
Click here to read more.