- – Experience with component modules (LCD, batteries, camera modules, etc.) and interconnects (FPC design and ACF bonding).
- – Strong analytical problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques.
- – Deep understanding of material knowledge
- – Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility;
- – Proven ability in plastic and metal part design.
- – Working knowledge of finite element analysis theory
- – Experience working with overseas manufacturers.
- – Flexibility and comfort working in a constantly evolving environment.
- – Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing.
- – Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- – Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- – Integration of wireless antenna (GSM, GPS, Wifi) into mechanical enclosures a big plus *
- – Integration of electrical subsystems (display, microphone, speaker, receiver, camera)
- – Unigraphics NX or Pro-engineer fluency desirable.
- – Working with Labs and knowing the equipments to resolve issues.
- – This position will require travel (40%+/ Year)
Click here to read more.