China, Shanghai – WaiGaoQiao, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Specialized in new thermal products and other new adhesives scale up for AEI
- Deliver on time & best in class new launches that meet customers, projects & business timeline and cost
- Take lead in new thermal products scale up, working with the whole innovation team (PD, TCS, iPM), business team and plant together to successfully implement the new products scale up from lab to the plant, and from low volume to high volume manufacturing
- Working with the technical team to design and monitor the whole new product manufacturing process and solve the technical issues when needed
- Carry out adequate raw material and process risk mitigation methods to optimize the process stability and ensure the new product launch quality.
- Lead and support of process technology development, process optimization or product localization in the plant
- Deliver the new product scale up in an efficient, time-saving, high quality and risk mitigated way.
- New thermal products scale up
- Support issue-solving for lunched product
- Local support on localization projects if needed
- Process development for potential new products
- Master’s degree in Polymer, Chemistry, or chemical engineering related majors
- Minimum 3~5 years working experiences in adhesive or other chemical related industry
- Expertise in thermal product (TIM, gap filler, gap pad, PCM e.g.) development, manufacturing or application could be a plus
- OK for business travel up to 30% of working time
- Fluent English communication skills mandatory
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident, excellent team spirit, enthusiasm for work, fast acting and results driven
- Can drive a project from the beginning to the end under proposed time frame, can set timeline and prioritize multiple projects
- Competent in problem solving techniques such as 6 sigma, design of experiment (DOE), failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) e.g.
Skills and Experience Desired
- Scale up experiences in adhesives, especially on thermal products could be a plus
- Able to do pre-risk mitigation, design the scale up process and solve the issues in the scale up
- Able to coordinate the possible recourse to support the scale up in an efficient, high quality and time saving way
- Able to work smoothly and closely with the whole team
- Experience in statistical analysis or 6 Sigma could be a plus
- Good data summary and presenting skills both in Chinese and English
- Able to work independently to drive the new products from scale up to launch
What the Role Can Offer You
- Opportunities to get in touch of various thermal products
- Adequate training to support the work and other skills
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.