Product Marketing Manager (Infrastructure)
Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager for driving Cloud infrastructure adoption to support more workloads (e.g. HPC or massive data analytic) with Internet companies, Enterprise, Startups, and Developer communities’ area in China. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Product marketing is the critical role of acting as the Voice of the Customer to the company, communicating the product value to the market. The inherent business demand of this position is to drive customer engagement, facilitate marketing program along with the product life cycle.
The Product Marketing Manager is a not only technical but also strategic position. The position will be a key driver who can drive the infrastructure services adoption of internet companies, traditional Enterprise, Startups, Developer communities. It means the position needs to have the ability to communicate with IT professionals, business executives, developers, IT Ops and architect.
In addition, the product marketing manager needs deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, such as cloud compute, storage, networking, security, and related migration topics. This role needs to understand why customers need to migrate their system and how AWS infrastructure services can help customers to migrate their system.
Role and Responsibilities
• Design and Deploy the AWS infrastructure services go-to-market strategy into marketing programs to accelerate the service adoption
• Drive and lead new service launch programs to strengthen AWS thought leadership and technology awareness
• Developing marketing tools and campaign assets to attract new prospect and customers to generate product demands and marketing leads
• Build and strengthen the influences’ community to generate businesses in the Enterprise, Startups, and Developer communities.
• Work closely with AWS service teams, Platform BD, PR, and other marketing managers to ensure the AWS message is reaching a broad audience via events, seminars, webinars, and other GTM activities.
• Build an effective evangelism content plan to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of the AWS platform.
• Co-work with key persons in the appropriate partners to make new IT trend.
• Travel, as necessary to execute marketing initiatives.
• Passion to revolutionize the Internet Companies, Large Enterprise, Startups and Developer communities in China
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in ICT Vendors (ISV, H/W vendor, Service provider, SIs) as a product marketing, consultant, product manager.
• Understanding the Internet Companies, Enterprise, Startups, Developer communities’ IT ecosystem in China
• Proved experience in product GTM programs, new product introduction programs.
• Deep experience in building concise marketing content (Vision Demos, PPT, whitepaper, datasheet, web content, Youku and online videos) – examples required for consideration of position.
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
• Great presentation and demo skill. Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives.
• English skill, for reading and writing e-mails and documents, and having conference calls with counterparts in HQ
• Proven success in managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
• Experience working on Cloud technologies, such as cloud compute, storage, networking, security, and related migration topics
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Technical, or relevant field of study
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.