– Consult BU on system process and function changes, translate business requirements into system requirements, deliver feasible system solution which enable the efficient and effective operation of business, while follow IT strategy and ensure system stability and perform in a good way.
– Manage vendors and service providers to ensure quality projects and changes are developed and implemented fullfill documented requirements specification and functional specification.
– Follow defined ITM processes on change management, release management, test management to support agreed solution deliver and proper tested toward roll out on production.
– Ensures IT related risks incl IT security are proactively identified and effectively managed
– Defining the product vision , design and architecture- SPOC on the product development team, using their perspective to define goals and create a vision for development projects.
– Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, BU, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
– Maintains a cohesive vision despite the flexible and often fast-paced nature of agile product development. Ensure that everyone on the same page in order for a project to work effectively.
– Maintain product roadmap – strategic visual summary that outlines the vision and direction for the product offering over time.
– Managing the product backlog- Create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives. Map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
– Continually update backlog based on evolving project needs throughout development.
– Ensure the backlog accessible and available to all stakeholders to ensure optimized performance and project outcomes.
– Prioritizing needs- Manage the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
– Overseeing development stages- Overseeing the actual development of the product.
– Key player for planning, refinement, review, and sprint.
– During the planning stages works with stakeholders to identify and organize the steps required for the next iteration.
– Refine the process, identify areas for improvement, and support the sprint.
– Anticipating CCT product client needs- Expert at understanding and anticipating the BU and Customers needs to more effectively manage the development process.
– Anticipate problems or needs and address them.
– Stay one step ahead of clients with customer journey mapping. Create a shared vision for the customer experience.
– Acting as primary liaison for product development team- Primary communicator and link between stakeholders and development team.
– Making sure there’s buy-in from stakeholders on all major decisions and strategy and clear instructions and deliverables for the developers.
– Evaluating product progress at each product iteration- Accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
– Inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.