At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Focus on production process and product quality maintenance and improvement .
- make sure production process to meet Henkel SHE standard.
- Be backup for production supervisor.
- Take responsibility for production line ‘s process, quality, SHE activities.
- Participate all workshop’s SHE activities, improve the process and reduce the production line SHE risk. 15%
- Conduct the daily work order, maintain and establish the work instruction. 20%
- Process improvement such as cycle time reduction, quality stable etc. and make production related complaint investigation. 20%
- Provide timely support to solve process problem from production line 15%
- Improve the process to reduce material waste improve productivity and the yield 15%
- Communication with operator by daily meeting and training 15%
- Degree Bachelor
- Working Year 1-3 years
- Major Chemical Industry Chemical Industry
- English Good
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.