At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Job Purpose (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result)
- Manage a team of professional engineers/technicians/shift leader/operators in compliance with all national laws and regulations; responsible for team safety, occupational health, training, development and department cost control.
- Develop and implement standard to support supervisor manage production team
- Lead and support supervisor manage to meet and exceed the manufacturing requirement on SHE, quality, lead-time, and efficiency for the area
- Champion a continuous improvement culture which supports the operation strategy
Key Dimensions (NES, Sales Area, Marketing Budget, Production Volume, Processing Cost, headcounts,etc)
- Follow up company SHE requirement
- Responsible for overall manufacturing performance including SHE, quality, cycle time, chemical safety, energy saving, and the overall efficiency of the production area
- Lead and supervise operators to perform daily task, responsible for proper discipline, work habits, SOPs, and strictly enforces safety measures on line and maintain good housekeeping.
- Lead/Participate production CI project & analysis production OEE&OPE & deal with production related quality problems
- Support PD&PE& other department work.
Content of Accountabilities Spent time %
- Compliance with legal requirements and Henkel SHE/Social Standards.
Regularly audit and challenge any unsafe behaviors observed, eliminate major or repeat violations. Ensure risk assessments are conducted and appropriate mitigation actions are in place.
Give instructions and train employees their work related SHE knowledge. 10%
- Responsible for overall manufacturing performance including SHE, quality, cycle time, chemical safety, energy saving, and the overall efficiency of the production area 30%
- Lead and supervise operators to perform daily task, responsible for proper discipline, work habits, SOPs, and strictly enforces safety measures on line and maintain good housekeeping. 20%
- Lead/Participate production CI project & analysis production OEE&OPE & deal with production related quality problems 30%
- Other ad-hoc task assigned from manager and supervisor. 10%
- 0~3years working experience in Production
- Good written and oral English
- Good problem solving skill
- Good Excel, BI or other data analysis skill
- Knowledge of LEAN and 6 sigma is preferred
- Familiar with ERP and MES system is preferred
- Automation and digitalization project experience is preferred
- Knowledge of IATF16949/ISO14001/ISO45001 procedures as a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.