- 5 years’ experience in architecting, managing and securing Linux server systems in a 24×7 production environment.
- At least 3+ years of work experience in building distributed systems like Hadoop and cloud computing environments.
- Experience in architect and build different storage technologies, like NetApp and IBM
- Experience in building and managing virtualization environments like AWS, Nutanix and Linux containers.
- Experience in managing CI/CD platforms such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience in Systems security and vulnerability management system.
- Experience in working with Object Storage technologies like Clever safe and Dell EMC.
- Experience deploying and managing observability tools such as Splunk.
- Go-getter and willing to learn.
- Good logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills shown through previous projects or work assignments
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Preferred Experience and Skill.
- Cloudera administration certification.
- Hadoop Technologies: Flume, Kafka, HDFS, Spark, HBASE, Druid.
- Network : VPN, Subnet, Firewalls
- Experience with web server administration including Apache and NGNIX preferred.
- Knowledge of database design, support and administration including MySQL, Postgres and HBase advantageous.
- Experience on version control system such as GitHub, GitLab, Beanstalk, etc.
Click here to read more.