China, Shanghai, Human Resources
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- The Regional Learning Specialist ensures the smooth delivery of trainings and development programs with the APAC region and contributes actively to Henkel’s learning culture by providing the right learning opportunities to our colleagues within the region.
- Coordinate and consolidate annual training schedule for APAC region, based on training needs from business
- Independently handle training logistics, including coordination of training sessions, participant communication, preparation of training materials and venue booking
- Organize onsite training programs, such as newcomer welcome sessions
- Track training data, prepare statistic reports and handle ad hoc requests
- Translate and design internal documents
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Coordinate and consolidate annual training schedule for APAC region, based on training needs from business 25%
- Independently handle training logistics, including coordination of training sessions, participant communication, preparation of training materials and venue booking 35%
- Organize onsite training programs, such as newcomer welcome sessions 15%
- Track training data, prepare statistic reports and handle ad hoc requests 10%
- Translate and design internal documents 15%
- First practical experience in the field of Human Resources, ideally in Learning & Development
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Excellent oral and written communication in both Chinese and English
- Passion for Learning & Development topics
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior leaders both verbally and in written form
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and structured person
- What the Role Can Offer You
- Involvement in international team, that is passionate about developing people
- Contribution to the development of colleagues within the region and Henkel’s learning culture
- Diverse tasks and lots to learn about L&D in an international company
- Close cooperation with HR and business colleagues within the region
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.