This position would be an excellent fit for someone looking to strengthen research skills before applying to PhD programs or other graduate programs. Interested applicants should email a copy of resume plus writing samples, if available, to Professor Sooyun Baik ([email protected]). Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
More about Professor Sooyun Baik:
Report to: Dr. Sooyun Baik
School of Entrepreneurship and Management, ShanghaiTech University
* Assist research projects related to organizational behavior (i.e., culture, gender, leadership etc.)
* Assist teaching material development for OB courses
* Comfortable communicating in English
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in psychology, business, management, statistics, and so on;
* Familiarity with experimental methods and multivariate and multilevel statistics;
* Familiarity with SPSS, STATA, SAS, Mplus, and/or R;
* Experience in writing papers, reports, or presentations in English;
* Interest in pursuing advanced degree in psychology, business, management, or not;
* Ability to support professors in teaching and administration duties;
* Mature, responsible, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work independently.