Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the professors in various teaching activities (i.e., teaching materials, class coordination, assignments or exam grading, student consultation or supervision, and tutorials if any);
2. Assist the professors in various research activities (i.e., literature review, data collection, data cleaning, data analysis);
3. Help the school to coordinate/conduct academic activities (i.e., academic consultation for students, invigilations).
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Have a Master degree in Marketing or related field;
2. Fluent English, both in written and spoken English;
3. Work independently, good communication skill, detail oriented, as well as teamwork spirit;
4. Proactive and willing to take up extra responsibilities.
In general, we expect the work related to teaching assistance and research assistance. Applicants who desire to pursue a PhD degree in the future can benefit from this position in term of gaining both research and teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com