- Experience on at least one radio of Cellular, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Thread, NFC and UWB.
- Knowledge of wireless architectures including front-end, antenna sharing, link budget line-up, etc.
- Solid understanding of RF hardware and best practices for system-level grounding, shielding, isolation and electromagnetic interference mitigation.
- Knowledge of RF component characteristics and experience using lab equipment including spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator and oscilloscopes.
- Experience performing hands-on disassembly and system level debug on module, reference board or system level.
- Experience debugging and performing optimizations at the conducted or radiated radio systems level.
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
Click here to read more.