– Master degree mechanical engineering or automotive engineering or similar
– Good driving skills.
– Graduates with first experience in automotive industry (including internships)
– working experience at OEM’s or suppliers for R&H testing and development is a plus
– Familiar with vehicle development process, especially regarding chassis development, is an advantage.
– Working experience in international company is a plus.
– Longer stay in Germany or abroad (Business or education) is an advantage.
– Solid knowledge of chassis concepts
– Experience with R&H measurement tools, e.g. Mueller BBM PAK, Vector-Tools
– Capable of evaluating test vehicles regarding R&H behaviour
– Sensitive for issue detection, root cause analysis and system performance evaluation.
– Teamwork spirit with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Advanced MS Office skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
– Willingness to travel inside China and foreign countries.
– Fluent English and Chinese (oral, writing, listening and reading) is mandatory; German is an advantage