We seek to employ the finest teachers from around the world who are dedicated in giving our students the best educational experience.
1. Student Level: Primary School Student, Grade 1-6;
2. Student Level: Secondary School Student, Grade 7;
3. Size of Class:24 Students;
4. Position: Secondary/ Primary School English/ Mathematics/ Science Teacher;
- 1. A good command of English Language and good knowledge in teaching methodology of Singapore Primary School English, Mathematics and Science syllabus;
- 2. Reporting to the Assistant Principal, you will plan, prepare, conduct lessons and evaluate learners’ progress;
- 3. Design conducive environment to achieve learning;
- 4. Arrange field trips, and organize on-site learning;
- 5. Follow the designated curriculum and make lesson plans suitable for the students accordingly;
- 6. Provide quality instruction using diverse teaching and assessment approaches appropriately;
- 7. Effectively manage classrooms to promote learning;
- 8. Design & implement suitable teaching-related documents;
- 9. Contribute to subject curriculum development if needed;
- 10. Participate in school academic and non-academic activities;
- 11. Engage in collaborative work with Chinese & International colleagues;
- 12. Passionate, open-minded, willing to learn and cross into another culture.
- 1. Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably Singapore NIE-trained with PGDE qualified, or equivalent;
- 2. Clear criminal background check;
- 3. Two years of previous teaching experience in subject preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- 1. Accommodation provided;
- 2. Work visa provided;
- 3. Commercial insurance provided;
- 4. Flight tickets provided.
- Teacher Huang
- Tel.：18289985058, Email：firstname.lastname@example.org