Australia, Kilsyth VIC, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deliver creative, first-class salon education and training that engages and inspires our customers
- Preparation and delivery of seminars and technical support via flexible learning platforms, Face 2 Face, virtual and online
- Collaborate with and support the Sales Area Manager and sales team to leverage market opportunities, build brand presence and position SKP as the supplier of choice
- Grow existing customers through full ranging of SKP portfolio, sell in and sell through
- Attendance at events, regular in-house specialised training and Guest Artist sessions
- Continuously embrace opportunities to upskill and extend product and industry knowledge enabling a commitment to the SKP value of ’Together. A Passion For Hair’
- Hairdressing Qualifications and minimum of 3 years working in salon
- Strong technical background, knowledge of colour, form, care, cutting and finish
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and previous experience as an educator in hairdressing (highly desirable)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong administration skills coupled with intermediate MSOffice
- Driver’s licence
- Availability for regional travel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.