Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future
At Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
This will be us – your colleagues within Digital Delivery Chapter
Digital Delivery is a new function within Digital & IT. It has the ambition to identify and execute on new digital initiatives in tight collaboration with business units in the Volvo Group and Group Functions as well as modernize and transform our existing solutions into products and to secure agile ways of working across the whole Digital Delivery function.
In the new Agile chapter, we will support the Agile transformation for Digital & IT and larger part of VOLVO Group with the ambition to create value at scale for Volvo Group. We will drive Agile mindset adoption across the organization from teams to customers.
This is how you could make an impact
As a Scrum Master you will support teams adopting Agile values and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban or others) while bringing your experience setting up ceremonies and improving ways of working. You will partner with IT and business leaders to build best in class teams and remove impediments. You will drive to build autonomous and resilient teams. You will foster a continuous improvement culture, encourage value creation and promote feedback mindset.
In this role you’ll also have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. You will collaborate with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role. You will contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization sharing your experiences and knowledge.
Who you are
For this position we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer and delivering business value. You are pragmatic and empathetic and able to challenge your own practices. In order to constantly improve you are curious, eager to learn and willing to try new ways of doing things.
This role is located in Tianjin, China
- Promote agile mindset and values, and act accordingly
- Build a trusted and safe environment where problems can be raised and discussed
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Understand, identify and encourage behaviors necessary to drive maturity in an agile environment
- Coach the team and the product owner in using Agile methodology and practices with high focus on self-organization
- Support the product owner and development team to create business value
- Facilitate ceremonies and events as needed, foster continuous improvement
- Remove impediments and coach the team on removing impediments
- Support and coach the organization by providing education (trainings, workshops)
- Relevant experience, mastering one or several agile frameworks SCRUM KANBAN ..
- Effective verbal & written communication skills, plus relationship building and influencing skills
- Coaching of defined agile practices
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- IT experience, knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies is mandatory
- BS/BA degree, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Agile certification Scrum Master is a plus
- 2-6 years of related Scrum Master experience
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- English fluent