China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account
- INDIVIDUALLY TASKS
- Maintain good relationship with current customer; provide technical support to customers, make sure the supply by teamwork
- Exploit new business in non-woven market and collect payments
- Improve overall knowledge related to market analysis, products, application and selling skills
- Prepare the sales related reports and sales forecast
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Polymer engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in Non-woven or Adhesive industry
- Field sales experience in non-woven market highly preferred
- Workable verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-driven and has a positive attitude towards learning and personal development
- WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- We mainly service for non-woven market, include napkins/baby diapers/ adult diapers company and so on
- In adhesive industry, we are the leader in the world and win the mostly global and local premium customers
- We emphasize respect / teamwork / self-development
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.