- 5+ years in system, hardware, or silicon test experience in a NPI/HVM environment.
- Strong understanding of operating systems, hardware, and embedded systems.
- Good EE fundamentals, experience in interpreting schematics
- Skilled in testing embedded systems, familiarity with standard hardware protocols (USB, SPI, and I2C)
- Proficient in scripting Python/PERL/Shell
- Experience with MacOS/Linux/Unix
- Hands-on and proficient with debugging tools and equipment: digital multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, power supply, data logger etc.
- Ability to manage, manipulate, process, and analyze large data sets using tools like Excel/Matlab/JMP
- Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation, GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis.
- Excellent understanding of electronic product manufacturing, assembly and test processes, and hands on experience with failure analysis.
- Solid OOP programming experience in C or C++, Objective C desired
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills; clear communication with multi-functional teams and leadership.
- Proven ability to work independently under high pressure/fast pace and comfortable working in a dynamic highly multi-functional environment
- Dedicated, well organized, detail oriented with a clear focus on goals and tasks!
Click here to read more.