- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills; clear communication with diverse teams.
- Object oriented programming experience (Objective-C, C++ or equivalent).
- A good working knowledge of using source control systems like Git.
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
- A positive outlook towards stepping into uncharted technology space and working hard to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Excellent judgment; a self-directed, proactive approach to tackling problems, and an ability to generate trust and to build good working relationships with colleagues.
Click here to read more.