Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), where “You sell it, we ship it”, needs experienced and excited developers to solve complex challenges. Do you want to learn about every business and technical problem in our company? Do you want to transform the way sellers think about shipping their inventory to customers? Do you want to join a game-changing, strategic part of Amazon that is growing by leaps and bounds?
Our development team creates the interfaces and automation that allow thousands of sellers world-wide to run their businesses with Amazon’s world-class fulfillment systems. With this innovative service, sellers send inventory directly to Amazon where it is stored and managed in our secure facilities. When orders are received, Amazon will professionally pick, pack and ship the product directly to their customers. As a result, FBA sellers can offer their customers fantastic benefits such as Prime, Super Saver Shipping and 24/7 Amazon customer service. We need your help to grow the business by building highly-available, scalable distributed systems that provide clean interfaces between sellers, customers and Amazon’s supply chain software.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years of software development experience with Java, C/C++
· Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and/or Design (OOD)
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
· Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Self-directed an capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
· Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer – F/M/V/D