- Responsible for developing XGIMI overseas digital marketing, brand strategy and content media strategy to build out the brand’s digital customer experiences by supporting key strategic marketing initiatives.
- Be responsible for customer acquisition strategies across all Ecommerce marketing channels through and overseeing all performance marketing activity to help drive customer traffic to xgimi.com or amazon listings.
- Owning the paid media budget and managing 3rd party agencies across PPC, paid social, affiliates etc
- Creating creative content and building relationship with media and influencers for XGIMI to engages new audiences and launches new products.
- Develop highly creative and innovative ad briefs and campaigns, setting requirements, and project managing multiple initiatives through completion.
- Develop overall strategy for PR, KOL, advertising and Paid Media Campaigns in order to grow brand/product awareness and drive conversions.
- Partnering closely with multiple internal teams across marketing, design, sales, teams.
- Work closely with multiple external suppliers across digital ads, PR firm, social media management, video/content creation teams.
- Create and execute test plans against key business goals such as engagement and conversion, including thorough analysis and recommendations for ad campaigns and digital content globally.
- Involved in supporting video campaigns from pre- to post-production and content distribution/promotion and work closely with the BI & Marketing Team, video editors, and a pool of professional film freelancers with a variety of wide skills across the world.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the ad performance and recommend areas to improve the digital/ad performance across multiple touch points
- min. 3 years of experience in digital marketing and digital advertising for a consumer-focused brand, building digital destinations and customer experiences across platforms.
- Strong portfolio of developing and executing previous creative ad campaigns (with a focus on Google/YouTube and Instagram/Facebook, Twitter)
- An outstanding track record of delivering eCommerce sales performance, preferability in a Startup environment
- A dynamic self-starter, highly commercial and results driven with the ability to hit the ground running
- An analytical thinker with strong numerical skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Fluent English is a must, Chinese is a bonus