At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
• QA methodology – Functional testing, integration testing & end-to-end testing
• Automation tools
• Familiar with bug flows
• Good documentation skills
• Communication skills
• Organized, independently get things done
• think methodologically when encountering problems
• innovative, think outside of the box
• Quickly exploring options
• Fail fast mentality
- Understand QA methodology, from Functional testing, integration testing & end-to-end testing.
- Familiar with payment, checkout, onboarding, compliance, risk domains
- Familiar with automation tools:
- Internally developed py-test (python based)
- postman (for API testing)
- Familiar with bug life cycle
- Good documentation skills – had experience using Jira and confluence
- Good communication skills & demonstrate strong leadership
- Organized, think methodologically when encountering problems, independently get things done.
- Innovative, creative, think outside of the box.
- Quickly exploring options.
- Fail fast mentality
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.