- BA/BS required; MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience will be considered. APICS is a plus.
- You will have 10+ years’ experience, preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry
- Prior experience in Sales & Operation with supply and demand planning is strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel skill
- In this role, you will combine a working understanding of outstanding supply chain practices, strong problem solving capabilities, and business savvy.
- You are encouraged to exert thoughtful influence in a matrixed organization – should be a strong teammate and communicator.
- Working with partners throughout the organization to seek opportunities for work process efficiency improvements.
- You should be comfortable presenting to senior management.
- Broad knowledge of ERP and supply chain optimizations industry tools such as SAP. Six Sigma Black Belts is helpful.
- Strong understanding in heuristic and non-linear optimization methods. Have experiences in predictive and optimization modelling, Gurobi Solver is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and root cause results from thousands of intersection data. Have experience in crafting and using applications such as Tableau is preferred.
Click here to read more.