Position Title: Talent Acquisition and Benefits Coordinator
Supervisor: Senior Director of Human Resources and Government Relations
Position Summary: This position works in close association with the Assistant Heads of School-PA and T&L, the Senior Director of Human Resources, and divisional Principals on the recruitment of all expat faculty hires by providing coordination to the recruitment process. Manage and administer the expat employee benefit program. Oversees the process of updating all of the policies and procedures and manages the publication and storage of both current and achieved policies. This is a management level position that may require travel or prolonged hours outside of a 40-hour work week.
· Bachelor ’s degree
· Advanced degree or specialization training that supports the role
- Training in Management Skills
· Minimum 5 years successful related work in recruiting field/ HR
· Minimum 3 years of related experience in policy work
· Proven success working with a diverse population
· Ability to formulate and lead data driven decisions
· International school HR experience
- Guided by ethical principles and character
- A/V and basic technology skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills-good “people” skills
- Effective communicator
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Outgoing, not shy
- Flexible and trainable
- Patient with a positive outlook
Key Areas of Responsibility
Expat Recruitment—Coordinates the recruiting process for positions with the support of HR team and the AHOS-PA.
· Work with SDHRGR and AHOS-PA to prepare annual recruitment plan
o Identifies sources to advertise personnel openings
o Manages advertising
o Works with marketing to prepares recruitment materials
o Coordinates Concordia recruitment fairs
o Oversees interview process logistics when using recruiting firms
· Applicant Management
o Manages databases and recruitment sites
o Maintains a pool of potential candidates
o Identifies and invites candidates to apply, interview, etc.
o Screens applications
o Communicates with applicants
o Coordinates expat interviews both online and onsite
o Follow-up on all applications
o Provides and maintains documentation summarizing the annual recruitment process
- Responsible for plan implementation and communication for expat key benefits, e.g. Insurance, airlines, relocation allowances, housing etc.
- Assist in expat benefits standardization in compliance with the school policy and government requirement.
- Responsible for related reports, preparation and consolidation.
- Participate in annual budgeting process and benefits related projects.
- Support in annual vendor contract renewal/management and project data analysis.
- Manage benefits vendor and employee inquiry.
- Serve as the point of contact for expats with questions regarding their benefits.
- Works with key stakeholders to manage the policy development and update process.
- Ensure all published policies are updated on the correct template and in the correct format.
- Ensures the policy creation process is followed and content if properly reviewed by leadership.
- Maintains an achieve of outdated policies.
Other duties as assigned.