Our Tax team is equipped with strong technical knowledge and industry specific business understanding to help organisations and individuals realise tax efficiencies while meeting the highest standards of compliance.
To continue driving our offerings to our diverse client base, we are now looking for few experienced professionals who speak native Korean to join our PRC offices.
– You will use your proven technical ability and utilise your client relationship skills to win and develop new business
– Develop and implement innovative ways to approach client needs
– Conduct research into client businesses (the issues they face, the state of markets, key developments) to initiate new service and product offerings to clients
– Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and non-clients
– Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
– You will be responsible for managing a group of people
– Delegate works to members of multiple teams, ensuring follow-up strategies are in place.
– Native Korean speaker with excellent command of verbal and written English, fluency in Chinese will be an advantage
– Bachelor’s degree and holder of KICPA preferred
– 5+ years’ experience in Big 4 firms or industries, preferably tax related, but no limitation on whether the experience is related to which specific tax areas, such as: M&A tax, International tax, Transfer Pricing or domestic corporate taxes, etc
– A proven history of managing and developing others, developing business and acting autonomously
– Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior Tax Manager