China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Technical support for aerospace applications. Focus on key customer’s structural bonding projects, also supporting non-structural bonding and surface treatment projects.
- Explore new opportunities in customers and support products introduction and application process in customers
- Get material qualified and successfully used in customers’ line.
- Work with innovation team on new product development.
- Outstanding technical capability and competence with a strong understanding of aerospace adhesive technology and applications.
- Close cooperation with Henkel global team, local team and customer. Be proactive in new opportunities exploring, products/technology roadmapping and projects moving forwards.
- Be technical expert, be able to solve complex technical topics and communicate outcome to customers.
- Lead products spec-in and qualification testing for key customer and it’s supplier.
- Support products application in aerospace customers.
- Training for customer/business on aerospace products and technology
- Work with global business/technical team to explore new applications and future technology roadmap
- Chemistry related Major(Polymer/Chemistry engineering)
Skills and Experience Desired
- Excellent English Skill
- Open mindset and good communication skill
- Experience on adhesive application or aircraft design/manufacturing
What the Role Can Offer You
- You can enjoy our culture of open and self-driven growth
- Working in the trend market in China- aerospace
- Excellent team working environment with global technical and business teams.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.