Teacher Librarian (SHPX2324-45)
|Posted Date:||02/02/2023||Expiration Date:||–|
|Location:||YCIS – Shanghai(Puxi) (Shanghai Puxi PRI)||# of Openings:||1|
Teaching and Learning:
– Implement, refine and consolidate library policies and practices which will best serve the school community.
– Develop and implement and Information Literacy and Literature Program.
– Review and implement the Information Skills Programme.
– Organise cultural and other activities e.g. Book Week, Chinese New Year, World Book Day. Maintain prominence of reading as a learning and leisure activity
– Provide lunch time access for students
– Liaise with Year Teams regarding units of work and resources and assistance needed.
– Train, organize and supervise of Library Monitors
– Ensure the Libraries are active school entities, and are attractive and safe places for students and staff alike.
– Participate in extra curricular activities.
Management and Administration: