Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Leading and assisting in tutorials for undergraduate and graduate courses;
2. Conducting student consultations and coordinating student academic activities;
3. Preparing teaching materials;
4. Grading students’ homework;
5. Undertaking other administrative duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A higher degree, at least at MA level or above, in psychology (specialization areas in psychology are flexible, preferably with experiences in statistic);
2. Good teaching and communication skills;
3. Proficient English skills in listening, writing and speaking;
4. The ability to handle stress and details, and work independently as well as in a team;
5. Excellent computer and analytical skills;
6. Willingness to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org