Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. assisting in preparation of teaching materials/classes;
2. supporting student consultation and supervising student helpers’ work;
3. coordinating academic activities;
4. undertaking other work assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. a Master degree in major of Chinese language and literature;
2. good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. IT literacy;
4. ability to work independently, with spirit of team work.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com