Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting Director in handling variety of programme-related duties;
2. Assisting teachers in preparing teaching materials;
3. Offering consultation to students;
4. Coordinating student academic activities;
5. Offering assistance in exam-related matters;
6. Grading assignments (when required);
7. Giving tutorials (when required);
8. Offering help to new staff to settle in;
9. Undertaking other work assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Master’s degree in public policy, urban studies or other related areas;
2. Good communication skills;
3. Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking;
4. Excellent in Chinese writing;
5. The ability to work independently;
6. Strong team work spirit;
7. Preferably with some overseas experiences.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: [email protected]