Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative support to teaching and learning activities of School’s postgraduate programmes;
2. Preparing course materials for the regular teaching quality review;
3. Maintaining the related teaching and learning information like academic advisement on Student Information System;
4. Undertaking other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree;
2. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. At least 1 year working experience, ideally in the higher education sector;
4. Detail orientation;
5. Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work independently within deadlines;
6. Willingness to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: [email protected]