Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative support to teaching and learning activities of School’s undergraduate programmes;
2. Providing support for the documentation related to curriculum;
3. Preparing course materials for the regular teaching quality review;
4. Undertaking other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Master degree or above;
2. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. At least 1 year working experience, ideally in the higher education sector;
4. Detail orientation, strong analytical and liaison skills;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
6. Capability for working independently when required and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: [email protected]