- In-depth experience in thermal module-level design and manufacturing process, such as heatpipe, vapor chamber, graphite, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in thermal design of consumer electronics with a strong background in thermal systems/components and their manufacturing processes.
- Experience with thermal testing and test equipment (DAQ, Wind tunnel, IR Camera, Power Supplies, RF, CMU, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral cross-communication skills between design, OEM and third party vendor teams.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Some basic coding skill (C++, perl, python, etc.) is a plus.
- Participation in thermal analysis using a CFD tool is a plus.
Click here to read more.