The Sr. Business Specialist is an entry level position responsible for contributing to the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include participation in external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Sr. Business Specialist may also participate in activities such as the tracking of business financials, managing employee headcount or coordination of other administrative needs. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the business functions in a seamless and effective manner.
- Execute implementation for PlanView products across Citigroup Corporate and Financial Systems (CCFS) group
- Enterprise solution for on-boarding and support of internal Citigroup businesses to PlanView product
- Review User IDs, work and calendars
- Create and maintain reports as required
- Assist with maintenance and upgrades of software; maintain resource hierarchy
- Monitor and report inconsistencies in the Citi database
- Act as central point of contact for technical/application assistance
- Document software errors and enhancement requests and submit them to product support
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of equities, derivatives, international settlement or financial markets required
- Basic knowledge of Business Objects application
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering of business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Experience in creating documentation within standard development methodology
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting