The role of an Oral English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc.
- Teaching content: English Speaking, English Language and Culture, English Writing.
- Cooperate with school to conduct a campus culture activity every semester.
- Teaching load: 18 class hours per week. Each class lasts 45min.
Qualifications (1~5 is a must, 6, 7 is a plus):
- Native speaker of English;
- Born After 1962;
- A Bachelor’s degree or above(Chinese embassy legalization is needed);
- A minimum of two years’ teaching experience or holding a teaching certificate (e.g. TESOL or TEFL or CELTA, Chinese embassy legalization is needed);
- Certificate of no criminal record issued within 6 months (Chinese embassy legalization is needed);
- IETLS teaching experience;
- English related majors.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Monthly Salary: ￥11,000+ for bachelors (about $1,705)；￥12,000+ for masters (about $1,860) (12 months).
- Housing allowance (12 months)(about $423): ￥2,700/month.
- Airfare: ￥1,000/month(about $156)(12 months).
- Overtime:￥150(about $23) per class hour.
*Salary is negotiable according to the qualifications of applicants.
- Discounted lunch/dinner.
- Basic medical insurance during the contract period.
1. For more information about the university, please visit Wikipedia